Sin City. The city that never sleeps. The Strip. Gambling and lavish shows. Tacky weddings. Bright lights. The mob. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. These are all references to Las Vegas. It is a gambling Mecca and a city that is brassy and brash. Las Vegas vacation package deals by Rooms 101 put you right in the center of the action. We provide you with the means to get there, a place to stay and access to some of the hottest and most popular attractions on the planet.
Las Vegas: Not Everything Is about Gambling
While our Las Vegas vacation package deals often include rooms within luxury resorts and casinos, it is up to you to make the decision as to where you want to stay and for how long. It is also up to you to define the nature of your trip. You can spend all your time at the tables in the casinos, catch the latest shows by world famous acts like Cirque du Soleil and wine and dine your way along the strip. You can also choose to leave the city and enjoy the attractions that are easily within your grasp and not far from the city center.
Among the more popular ways to spend your days are the following:
Golf: There are country clubs and public golf courses. You can spend the day swinging clubs at
1. Badlands Golf Club
2. Bali Hai Golf Club
3. Boulder Creek
4. Paiute Golf Resort
5. Primm Valley Golf Club
6. The Revere Golf Club
7. Silverstone Golf Club
8. Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club
9. TPC Las Vegas
10. The Wynn
- Spring Mountain National Recreation Area: For those who like to hike or are into birding
- The Valley of Fire: This, the state’s biggest and oldest park (1935), is where you can spend time hiking and being amazed by ancient landscapes constructed from sandstone featuring petrified logs, age-old trees, fire plants and 3,000-year-old Native carvings.
- Cathedral Gorge State Park: Dramatic naturally occurring carvings cut into the soft bentonite clay are the major draw of this park. Las Vegas package deals booked with us at Rooms 101 gives you a chance to explore the trails of this park and so much more.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: for those who want to explore the Mojave Desert, a visit to this park is a must. The iconic Keystone Thrust is a unique geological feature in this park.
- Museums: Plan a visit to any of the city’s popular and even unique museums including the Mob Museum, the National Atomic Testing Museum and the Clark County Heritage Museum.
Las Vegas Vacation Package Deals
If you want to go beyond the glitz and tawdry glamor that defines Las Vegas, or prefer to stay in the casinos, consider what Las Vegas vacation package deals are available through our services. At Rooms 101, we will help you discover how to stay within budget while living it up. See what Las Vegas package deals we can offer you to make your first trip with us not your last.